I finally got around to analyzing the September Seattle condo sales data! Below are some interesting observations and those beloved charts.
- Last year we saw a drop in sales from August to September of over 20%.
- This year we saw as many sales in September as we did in August.
- Prices are holding steady. Median prices have been exactly $250,000 for the last three months.
- Inventory continues to be tight at about 40% fewer listings than September 2012.
- Capitol Hill / Madison / Central saw the biggest strength with sales jumping 35% versus the previous month.
So overall, we saw a nice September with some encouraging signs that the Seattle condo recovery continues to plod forward.