Athena Condominiums in Lower Queen Anne
323 Queen Anne Ave N
Athena Condominiums was converted from apartments to condominiums in 2006 and is located in lower Queen Anne.
To see a 360 walkthrough of an actual unit at the Athena, click here.
- 91 units –Studio, one and two bedrooms ranging in size from 407 square feet to 916 square feet
- Built in 1999; converted to condos in 2006
- 7 stories
- All units have at least one parking space; only 25 units have storage
- 4 units have sold in the last 6 months ranging in price from $316,000 to $510,000 for studio and one bedroom units; at the time of this post there were no active units
- HOA dues include: water, sewer, garbage, building maintenance, professional property manager, earthquake insurance
- Amenities: Rooftop view deck with lounge areas, tables and BBQs, gym, party room, community terrace, fireplace lounge, and theater room
- The location in Lower Queen Anne is central to Belltown, SLU and upper Queen Anne as well as both 99 and I5
- The roof deck allows all residents a large space to BBQ and enjoy the outdoors with great views
- All condos have in-unit washer/dryers
- Generally affordable price points
- Most condos do not have private deck spaces
- Many condos don't have storage
- There is a bus stop in front of the building so if you are sensitive to noise, being on the east side of the building might not be for you
- West facing units are obstructed by two new apartment buildings across the alley
- Amenities and lobby are a little dated and could use some updating
By Marco Kronen with Seattle Condo Review: A guide to Seattle downtown condos.