Athena Condominiums in Lower Queen Anne
323 Queen Anne Ave N
Athena Condominiums was converted from apartments to condominiums in 2006 and is located in lower Queen Anne.
To see a 360 walkthrough of an actual unit at the Athena, click here.
- 91 units –Studio, one and two bedrooms ranging in size from 407 square feet to 916 square feet
- Built in 1999; converted to condos in 2006
- 7 stories
- All units have at least one parking space; only 25 units have storage
- 4 units have sold in the last 6 months ranging in price from $316,000 to $510,000 for studio and one bedroom units; at the time of this post there were no active units
- HOA dues include: water, sewer, garbage, building maintenance, professional property manager, earthquake insurance
- Amenities: Rooftop view deck with lounge areas, tables and BBQs, gym, party room, community terrace, fireplace lounge, and theater room