- February 22nd: Advance distribution of legal files for courtesy review
- February 24th: Official Notification to 1st Position Reservation Holders
- February 25th: Sales Center for 1st Position Reservation Holders
- March 4th: Official Notification to 2nd Position Reservation Holders
- March 11th: Public Grand Opening & Sales Event
Of course several of these events are for reservation holders only so if you are not currently in a reservation for a unit, you will have to wait until March 4th to attend the public grand opening. However, after the reservation holder only events, some units might come back on the market if any reservations do not convert into purchase and sale agreements so you might be able to snag a unit you loved that had previously been reserved.
We hope to see you at the Grand Opening but if before then you would like to learn more about NEXUS or reserve a unit, ping us and we will walk you through the process.
By Marco Kronen with Seattle Condo Review: A guide to Seattle downtown condos.