Enso Condominiums in South Lake Union
820 Blanchard Street
Enso Condominiums was built by Vulcan and designed by Callison Architects and was one of the first anchor condo buildings in the Denny and Westlake corridor that helped kick off all things in this part of South Lake Union and the Denny Triangle. Enso was also one of Seattle’s first LEED certified condo buildings. It’s unique characteristics are that is sits on an angled axis on its lot and the eastern side has a unique curved curtain wall glass exterior, which allows for unique view corridors up and down Denny and Westlake Avenues. At the time, it was considered the higher-end of the 3 Vulcan built condominium buildings due to it’s luxury finishes (Veer Lofts and 2200 Condominiums being the other two).
To see a video of an example of an actual unit at Enso Condominiums click here.
- 135 units – studio, one and two bedrooms ranging in size from 589 square feet for a studio on the 9th floor to a 2,279 square foott two story corner unit
- Built in 2009
- 19 stories
- All units have at least 1 parking space and all condos have a storage unit
- 4 units have sold in the last 6 months ranging in price from $510,000 for a 794 sq ft one bedroom to $1,499,000 for a 1,893 sq ft 2 bedroom unit on the 18th floor; at the time of this post there is 1 unit pending a sale listed at $528,000 on the 5th floor. There are no active units on the market.
- HOA dues include: garbage, water, sewer, central hot water, natural gas (cooks top and ranges), building maintenance, professional property manager, earthquake insurance
- Amenities: Party room with terrace, TV room, gym, yoga room, guest suite, concierge staff