Madison Tower is a condominium community perched atop Hotel 1000 in Downtown. Built in 2006, this building has modern interiors, great amenities and many of the units boast lovely water and city views.
- 47 units
- 25 stories
- Built in 2006
- Units range from 1-3 bedrooms and have 1.5 or 3.5 bathrooms
- Range in size from 805 to 3,740 square feet
- All have 1, 2 or 3 parking spaces in the Valet run garage
- 5 units sold in the last year ranging in price from $425,000 to $4,000,000
- 1 condo is available at the time of this article – 1 2bd 2.5ba home listed for $899,000
- Amenities: Rooftop deck with BBQ, fire pit, pet area and water views, gym, business center, priority for meeting room bookings and hotel restaurants reservations, 24 hour concierge (shared with hotel) and access to the hotel amenities (for a discounted fee) including virtual golf simulator, room service, in home catering, housekeeping, laundry and dry cleaning, in home massage, car wash and treatments at Spaahh in the hotel
- HOA dues include: water, sewer, garbage, central hot water, cable TV, earthquake insurance, 24 hour concierge, master insurance policy
- Newer building no longer in litigation with its developer – getting loans is easier now
- High-quality building amenities
- Access to hotel amenities
- Valet parking available for all residents and their guests
- The golf simulator is a cool and unique amenity. You can get bar and food service into the simulators as well so playing a round of golf with friends is a lot of fun.
- Close to the Seattle waterfront and easy access to Highway 99 makes trips to the airport easy and quick
- Parking is an additional fee of $125/month on top of your HOA dues - also, your car must be brought to you by the valet (some people might like this so could be a pro as well)
- In an area with very little street parking for visitors
- Located on the edge of the financial district which has fewer amenities in terms of restaurants, cafes, night life, etc.