Well, it has only been a week since I was gone for my vacation but it seems like a number of condo projects have some news for us.
- Fifteen Twenty-One kicked off their grand opening event with a light show and tour of their model home. There are 11 homes remaining with the lowest price starting at $975,000.
- Alex in Belltown announced that they are moving ahead in full speed as a condomium project. They will be selling their homes sometime in May. Completion for this condo building is going to be in late spring.
- Market Street Landing, the condo project replacing the Denny's in Ballard is still under going design review. The 5 and 8 story buildings will house 330 homes. The design review board thinks that the design still needs a little bit of work. Read more here.
- Equinox has updated their website. The construction progress is on track with windows installed and sheet rock started in the North Building. A model unit will be available for viewing in late March. Homeowners can be expected to move in in June.
- Ruby will be holding their grand opening on February 7th and 8th (Saturday & Sunday). Prices for their lake view homes start at $329,990 and bridge view homes start from $259,990. The project is also FHA approved. Read more on the hard hat tour.