The condominium market in Seattle remains relatively unchanged from February. The advantage is still to the Seller with high odds of selling and selling above list price.
The graphs below show statistics for Seattle condominiums for MARCH 2017. Questions, let us know!
- Less inventory than last year at this time, down to .6 months' supply (which is the same inventory level as Feb of this year)
- Higher median sales price than last year at this time, up 14%, to $434,000
- The highest number of sales so far this year are still happening at the price point between $500,000 and $750,000
- 63% of listings are selling above list price (higher % than in February, which was at 54%)
- Odds of selling are 105% (less condos coming on the market than are going pending)
YEAR OVER YEAR BASIC STATISTICS - Seattle Condos