Bering Condominiums in Capitol Hill
233 14th Ave E
Bering Condominiums is a boutique vintage building with 28 units located in Capitol Hill. The location is just one block from the shops and restaurants of the popular 15th Ave E district.
- 28 residential units – studios, one and two bedrooms ranging in size from 396 to 1,039 square feet
- Built in 1928
- The building converted to condominiums in 2000
- Most units have 1 parking space
- 2 units have sold in the last 6 months ranging in price from $194.900 for a studio to $475,000 for a 2 bedroom one bath unit; at the time of this post there is one active unit Priced at $375,000 for a 793 sq ft One Bedroom. No units are currently pending.
- HOA dues include: central hot water, garbage, water, sewer, building maintenance, professional property management, earthquake insurance
- Amenities: No common amenities other than Laundry Room