The condominium market in Seattle continues to be a seller's market with low inventory and swift sales performance.
The graphs below show statistics for Seattle condominiums for FEBRUARY 2017. Questions, let us know!
- Less inventory than last year at this time, down to .6 months' supply
- Higher median sales price than last year at this time, up 21%, to $474,950
- The highest number of sales so far this year are happening at the price point between $500,000 and $750,000
- 54% of listings are selling above list price
- Odds of selling are 106% (less condos coming on the market than are going pending)
YEAR OVER YEAR BASIC STATISTICS - Seattle Condos