There are only a few condominium buildings in Seattle that are above or part of a hotel. And though they are few, they do have some perks we thought our readers might want to know about if considering buying a condo.
The condo buildings that fit in this category are 2200 Westlake, Olive 8 (pictured to the right), Madison Tower and Four Seasons Residences.
In general the bonuses to living in a building that is combined with a hotel are:
- Spa services are only an elevator ride away
- Room service
- Business center
- Valet to call you a cab
- Restaurant dining and a bar right in your building
- Discounted hotel stays for you or your guests
- Discounts at the spa, restaurant and bar (at certain buildings only)
- Often times the quality and amount of amenities available to condo owners above a hotel, in general, are bit more comprehensive than most condo buildings because the expenses are supplemented by the hotel so the condo owners benefit from those higher caliber of shared amenities
- The hotel staff are masters at hospitality, so it’s a great feeling to know that you and your family, as well as your guests are take care of