Updated: Hyde condominiums changed their name to Hendon Condominiums
Hendon Condominiums (which we first blogged about in June), Isola's first condo project, in Phinney Ridge is now available for presale. The last new construction condominium building constructed in Phinney Ridge was Fini in 2007, and which happens to be directly across the street from where Hyde will be built.
A little more on Hendon:
- 32 total units on 4 floors
- Studios, 1 bedrooms and 2 bedrooms
- Ranging in square footage from 556-1,050
- 4 main level studios on the alley side of the building will have yards, short lofts for storage and no parking
- Levels 2 and 3 are the same floor plate and there will be no decks on these floors
- Level 4 units will have large patio spaces, 2 of the units have same floor patios and the others have private roof top decks accessed from interior staircases
- Level 4 units facing east will have Green Lake views
- Brick facade
- Solar panels to improve building efficiency and lower operating costs
- Features: mini-split heating and cooling, hardwood flooring, slab Quartz counters, Bosch appliances, heated tile flooring in baths
- Rooftop deck space called the Hyde Out
- 4 commercial spaces on main level facing Greenwood Ave
- Shooting for a January 2017 completion
The condos at Hendon are now available now for pre-sale so let us know if you want to take a look at the their sales center and walk through the pre-sale process together. If you have interest in the 4th floor units with the large private decks it might be best to get in a pre-sale early to secure the unit you love most. According to their website, one of those units is already sold.
By Marco Kronen with Seattle Condo Review: A guide to Seattle downtown condos.