Montreux Condominiums in Belltown
425 Vine St
Montreux Condominiums was built in Belltown in 1999 and sits on the corner of 5th Avenue and Vine Street. The east side looks out over the monorail. It is known for having mostly efficiency sized condominium homes, for its fabulous rooftop view deck and for allowing short term rentals.
To see a virtual tour of an actual unit at Montreux Condominiums, click here.
- 132 units –Studio, one and two bedrooms ranging in size from 318 square feet to 720 square feet
- Built in 1999
- 7 stories
- Only select units have parking spaces and/or storage lockers
- 4 units have sold in the last 6 months ranging in price from $230,000 to $260,000 for studio units; at the time of this post there were no pending or active units.
- HOA dues include: garbage, building maintenance, professional property manager, earthquake insurance
- Amenities: Rooftop view deck with lounge areas, tables and BBQs, gym, business center and meeting room